Note: This article is related to the Normal Landing Page Designer which has been discontinued w.e.f. 24th August, 2016. The Responsive Designer will act as the main landing page designer. If you have landing pages already created in normal designer then you will be able to edit the pages in the same designer. For creation of new pages, the responsive designer will be the default.
You can use a coversion button directly on a landing page instead of the conventional way of using it in a form. The main purpose of this would be to redirect the user to your company’s website, or to allow the user to download any document, or maybe even to encourage users to try out your company’s product or service. To Add a conversion button in your landing page:
1. You can click on the Add Conversion Button.
2. You can drag and drop it anywhere in the landing page. You can also alter the width of the button. You can see the Block Properties tab on the right that allows you to customize the properties of the button.
Below is the list of properties that you can customize:
- Button Click Behaviour: This allows you to set the action that is to be performed after the user clicks on the button. You can enter the link to which the user would be re-directed to. You can also select if the link should be opened in a new window or the same window.
- Button: This allows you to enter the text inside the button, allows you to select the font of the button text and also to change the font size. You can change the font size using the font size slider.
- Background: This allows you to customize the background type and color. The background type can be solid (plain), gradient (contrast of bright and dark), or allows you to insert an image as the button background. You have to specify the image URL to insert the image. You can also change the Hue, Saturation, Lightness and Puffiness using the respective sliders.
- Border: This allows you to customize the color of the button border, its width, and also allows you to keep a sharp border or a curved one.
- Dimension: This allows you to specify the width and height of the button.