Administrator users can set password of any user. This will be useful for in a scenario when a user wants to change the password, but does not receive password reset email when the password is reset.
- You should be an administrator user of LeadSquared.
- Log on to your LeadSquared application and go to My Account -> Settings -> Users and Permissions -> Users. The Users pane appears.
- In actions, click Edit against the user for which you want to set the password. The Edit User pop-up box is displayed.
- Click Change against Password and the following message is displayed in a pop-up box.
- Click Change and the enter the new password in the password field.
- Click Save. The user password is changed.