The tabs feature in the Lead Details window allows you view and add various Activity tabs to your Lead Details window. The Add New Tab feature allows you create and manage the tabs you want to view in your Lead Details window.
The various activity tabs allows you to view the various activities, tasks, details and so on related to the corresponding Lead. It also allows you view the details in a given time period.
- You should be logged into your LeadSquared system.
To add a new tab:
- From your default dashboard, go to Leads -> Manage Leads. The Manage Leads window appears.
- Click the required Lead under Lead Name. The Lead Details window appears.
The highlighted section in the above image are the various activity tabs of the Lead Details window.
- To move between the various tabs, click .
- To create a custom activity tab, click . The Add new tab pop-up box appears.
Complete the following details:
- Tab Name: Enter the required name for the custom activity tab.
- Notable Activities – Select the required activity types from the drop-down list. The tab displays the data for all the selected activity types from here.
In the above image, for the Custom Activity tab Email Activities, all the Email activities are selected as an example. This displays all the Email Activities in one single tab.
- Set as Default Tab – Allows you to set custom activity tab as the default tab. Default tab indicates that the tab is the most frequently used
Once the settings are completed, click Save. The Custom Activity tab appears in the Lead Details window.
Note: Changes made to the tabs in the Lead Details window is not Lead specific. It is common for all the Leads in your LeadSquared system.
You can move the tab position by clicking and dragging the tab. See the below image for reference.
To view all the activity tabs:
- Click . The list of all activity appears in a drop-down list.
You can change the default tab from here. To do this:
- Move the cursor along the list and click Default against the required tab. See the below image for reference.
The list also displays the custom tabs which are created using the Custom Tab Connector. For more information on this, refer to Custom Tab Connector