LeadSquared’s Email Campaign feature allows you to design and send rich emails using a simple and powerful wizard. You can design a rich Email Campaign very quickly, send instantly or schedule it, track the recipient actions, and analyze the results.
This article allows you to understand the step by step procedure for creating and scheduling Email Campaigns.
- You should be logged in to your LeadSquared system.
- You should be an Administrator or Marketing User of your Leadsquared system.
- From the default LeadSquared dashboard, go to Marketing -> Email Campaign. The Email Campaigns window appears.
- Click Create Email Campaign. The Email Campaign creation wizard appears:
You can create and schedule a Email Campaign in 5 easy steps. Here they are:
- Step 01 – Select Message Template : Select any of the built-in templates or any previously executed Email Campaign as the base template for your new Email Campaign. You can also start with a blank HTML or text editor. For more information on this, refer to Selecting an Email Message Template.\
- Step 02 – Compose Message : Allows you to customize the email content, use mail-merge fields, compose message body, and test your email campaign. For more information on this, refer to Email Composer.
- Step 03 – Select Recipients: Allows you to select recipient list from the existing Static or Dynamic lists available in your leadSquared system. You can also create a New Recipient List. You may then select or create a suppression list that excludes leads from recipient List. For detailed information on this, refer to Select Recipients.
- Step 04 – Review Campaign : Allows you to review your Email campaign. You can then send the Email for detailed review to anyone. For more information on this, refer to Review Campaign.
- Step 05 – Schedule Campaign : Allows to send your Email campaign immediately or schedule it for a later date and time as required. For more information on this, refer to Schedule Campaign.
Once the Email Campaign is sent, a report is generated after 20 minutes. For more information on this report, refer to How can I use the Email Campaign Report.