A form is used in the landing page to capture lead details. It is the most effective way to capture lead information and nurture them.
Note: This article is related to the Normal Landing Page Designer which has been discontinued w.e.f. 24th August, 2016. The Responsive Designer will act as the main landing page designer. If you have landing pages already created in normal designer then you will be able to edit the pages in the same designer. For creation of new pages, the responsive designer will be the default.
- You have logged into LeadSquared.
- You have navigated to Dashboard > Marketing > Landing Pages > Create Landing Page. You have selected a landing page template or a blank landing page.
1. Click on the Add Form Block button in the landing page editor.
2. You have to double click on the block to add form fields. The form designer window opens up once you double click on the block.
4. You can choose to display the field either on the left, on top or inside the box. You can select your choice by clicking on one of the below options.
5. You can customize the lead fields in the form. You can do the customization in the Properties tab. You can change the display name, make the field mandatory, make it hidden and enter a value for it.
6. You can also change the color of the field display by clicking on the Field Label button.
7. You can double click on the Call To Action button to change the default text. You can also customize the color of the button text and the background by clicking on the Button Text and Button options. You can alter the width of the button by dragging it from the right.
8. Before you save the form, you can preview the same by clicking on the Preview button.
9. Save the form to view it on the landing page.