An HTML block is very simple and straightforward to use. You can insert text and images in an HTML block. It is similar to inserting text or an image in Microsoft Word document. The HTML Editor opens up if you click on the HTML block button or double click on an existing block.
Note: This article is related to the Normal Landing Page Designer which has been discontinued w.e.f. 24th August, 2016. The Responsive Designer will act as the main landing page designer. If you have landing pages already created in normal designer then you will be able to edit the pages in the same designer. For creation of new pages, the responsive designer will be the default.
The HTML editor contains all the standard formatting features such as Font, Size, Styles, Tables and so on. You have to click on the button to view the additional options in the HTML editor. Two of the notable features include Insert Image and Insert Link feature.
1. Click on the Insert Image. The select image window pops up.
2. You can choose an image from your computer or from the LeadSquared library. It should be noted that the file size should be 1MB or less.
3. Select the image you want to upload and click on Insert.
For more information on how to embed images in the landing page, see How To Embed Images In Landing Page.
1. Click in the Link button. The link window pops up.
2. You can select the link type and protocol based on your requirement. You can specify the URL and click OK.