LeadSquared’s Manage Leads module lets you create and manage your leads in a single place. You can import new leads from CSV file, create leads manually or let LeadSquared create them when anyone submits on a Landing page. This module focuses on overall process of lead management in identifying, educating, engaging, qualifying, and passing leads to sales.
- LeadSquared supports following methods of Lead capture:
- Add leads to the system manually using Quick Add Leads or Add New Lead options.
- Import leads to the system. You can import new leads to the system from various sources. Imported leads can be assigned to lead owners to manage marketing campaigns.
- Leads get created when visitors submit on Landing pages.
- Leads are created when you mark an email from/to a contact to be sent/tracked through LeadSquared
- Segment Leads using power List Management module
- Define notable activities and corresponding lead scores to distinguish leads that need high attention
- Track all activities of Lead. The Lead details page displays entire history of notable activities on a Lead.
- Create and manage custom fields. Apart from default fields, LeadSquared lets you create custom manage fields to capture lead details.
- Manage lead sources. Get to know from where the lead has been originated.
- Manage lead stages. LeadSquared’s automatic lead scoring system and lead engagement mechanism defines the stage of the lead (prospect, opportunity, or customer) in the system.
- Gain valuable insights from Dashboard or Lead source report