Lists are a group or collection of Leads. The leads in a list match certain criteria or you can choose to put them together. LeadSquared’s Manage Lists page allows you to create, edit and view all your lists at one place. In this window, you can view lists created by you as well as lists created by other users. LeadSquared allows you to create two types of lists:
- Static List
- Dynamic List
Static List has fixed number of Leads. The list can only be changed by manually deleting, adding or importing Leads.
A typical use case of a static list would be a list of the participants who attended a particular webinar. Creating such a list would enable you to send further documentation/communication/offers for those who attend the webinar. You create a static list for this scenario because the participants would not change for that particular webinar.
Dynamic List is a set of leads defined by specific criteria. The criteria could be attributes or activities of leads. The number of leads in the list keeps changing based on leads which meet the criteria specified in the list definition.
A typical use case of a dynamic list is a list of all leads from a specific geographic location. Example: Bangalore, India. Creating such a list allows you to send location specific offers or campaigns. The list is updated when the criterion of the location is met, which in this case is Bangalore, India.
To access lists:
- From the default dashboard, go to Leads -> Manage Lists. The Manage Lists window appears.
For information on how to create lists, refer to the help documents below:
To create an empty list (list without any lead), click Create Empty List from the Manage Lists window. Enter the required list name and click Create.
For information on importing leads, refer to How to import leads to LeadSquared?
You can filter the lists in the list grid using the below filters:
- Filter by Tag: Allows you to filter lists based on the tags assigned to list. Enter the required tag and the associated lists appears in the list grid.
- List Type: Allows you to filter lists based on whether the list is static or dynamic. Select the required option from the drop-down list.
- Created By: Allows you to filter the lists based on the user who has created the list. Select the list owner from the drop-down list.
To add tags to the list:
- Select the required list(s) from the lead grid and click Tags. The Tags pop-up box appears.
- Enter the required tags and click Close.
You can do the following grid actions from the Manage Lists window.
Allows you to delete multiple rows at the same time. To do this:
- Select the required row(s) and click Delete under Actions. The Confirm Delete pop-up box appears.
- Click Delete to confirm deletion.
Allows you to hide lists from the lists grid of the Managed Lists window. To do this:
- Select the required row(s) to hide and click Hide under Actions. The Hide List confirmation box appears.
- Click Hide to confirm.
Show Hidden – Check this box if you want to display lists that has been marked as hidden.
Row Actions from Managed Lists Window
You can perform the following row actions from the Managed Lists window.
- Send Email
- Send SMS
- Add Tag
Allows you to edit an already created list. To do this:
- Select the required list, click under Actions and click Edit. The Edit list pop-up box appears.
- Make the required changes and click Save.
Note: A list saved as Static cannot be changed to Dynamic.
Allows you to delete a list. To do this:
- Select the required list, click under Actions and click Delete. The Confirm Delete pop-up box appears.
- Click Delete to confirm.
Allows you to hide the selected list from the lists grid. To do this:
- Select the required list, click under Actions and click Hide. The Hide list pop-up box appears.
- Click Hide to confirm.
Allows you to send Emails to all the members of the selected list. For information on this, refer to Send Quick Email to a List of Leads.
Allows you to send SMS to all the members of the selected list. To do this:
- Select the required list, click under Actions and click Send SMS. The Send SMS pop-up box appears.
- For more information on how to send SMS, refer to Sending SMS through LeadSquared
Allows you to add tags to the list. To do this:
- Select the required list, click under Actions and click Add Tag. The Tags pop-up box appears.
- Enter the required tags and close.