[25-Aug-16] Introducing Custom Tabs
Custom Tab is a custom lead page where you can fetch data from external sources about the leads. When you see lead data then it usually comes what is stored in LeadSquared. With custom tabs, you can fetch data about leads from external systems and show it along-with lead details in LeadSquared. Some examples:
- Show all support tickets stored in external system associated with the Leads and display as a separate tab in Lead Details.
- Display as a tab in Lead Details for the list of products added in cart by the lead in an E-commerce site
- Display as a tab in Lead Details for the properties a lead may be interested.
Here is the help article: Custom Tab Connector.
[24-Aug-16] More actions in Rules and Notifications
In Rules and Notifications feature, we have added four new actions: 1) Add Task : will help automate task creation as a result of lead stage change, or specific activity being posted 2 & 3) Star / Unstar a lead : will help in easily identifying leads matching rules 3) Add lead to list : will help in grouping leads matching rules.
This is additional to the already support actions like Send Email, Update Webhook and Update Lead Fields.
[24-Aug-16] Tag leads captured via Landing pages
Leads captured thru LeadSquared landing pages can now be tagged. For example, a lead submitting as result of a specific campaign in a specific region can be tagged with the campaign name and region and it will be available right on the lead details screen as a reference for lead owner.
[24-Aug-16] Webhook on Lead Delete
We have added “Lead Delete” in the list of events on which webhooks can be triggered. You can now take necessary action such as triggering email, taking backup or updating an external application when lead is deleted in LeadSquared. In case of bulk lead deletes, the data is posted in batches of 100.
[10-Aug-16] More options in Rules and Notifications
We have added more options in Rules and Notifications:
- Now lead fields can be updated as a result of a Rule. A classic example is that lead stage can be advanced when Lead Score is greater than certain value.
- Multiple actions are supported in the same rule. For example, you can notify a lead owner by email and update a lead field also.