You can create a list of all leads who have opened an Email that you sent. You can make use of this list to send further campaigns or nurture the leads by, say, sending special offers. You use this procedure to find leads and create a list of leads who opened a particular email campaign.
- Your leads are present in LeadSquared. Lists cannot be created without leads being present.
- You have logged in to LeadSquared.
- You have sent an Email Campaign.
To find and create a list from the leads who have opened an Email
1. Navigate to Dashboard > Leads > Manage Lists. Click on Create New List.
2. If you select Any Criteria, then the leads will be filtered based on any one of the specified criteria. If you select All criteria, then the leads will be filtered only if all the specified criteria are met. You can specify any number of criteria to filter the leads. You can click on Add button to specify additional criteria.
3. Select the All criteria check box. Next, select Email Campaigned Opened in the field drop down. Select Is as the condition. Select the Email Campaign from the drop down from which you want to find leads and create a list.
4. Click on Search Leads. You will see leads that satisfy the given criteria.
5. Click on Save as Static List or Dynamic List to add the leads. Enter a suitable List Name. You can give a description to the list. Click on Save.
NOTE: Alternatively you can find the leads that opened an email by navigating to the Email Campaign report page.