You use this procedure to create a dynamic list. Dynamic List is a set of Leads defined by specific criteria. The criteria could be attributes or activities of Leads. The number of leads in the list will keep on changing based on which leads meet the criteria specified in the list definition.
- Your leads are present in LeadSquared. Lists cannot be created without leads being present.
- You have logged in to LeadSquared.
To create a dynamic list from the existing leads
1. Navigate to Dashboard > Leads > Manage Lists and Click on Create New List.
2. If you select Any Criteria, then the leads will be filtered based on any one of the specified criteria. If you select All criteria, then the leads will be filtered only if all the specified criteria are met. You can specify any number of criteria to filter the leads. You can click on Add button to specify additional criteria.
3. See How do I use Advanced Search feature in LeadSquared? for more information on search criteria based on Lead Activity and Lead Details.
4. Select suitable criteria to filter leads. Click on Search Leads. You will see leads that satisfy the given criteria.
5. Click on Save as Dynamic List to add the leads to a Dynamic list. Enter a suitable List Name. You can give a description to the list.