This Help Article explains how to map data from AskLaila to the corresponding Lead Fields of LeadSquared using the Lead Marketplace App. For more information on the installation and working of Lead Marketplace App, refer to Lead Marketplace App.
- You must be an administrator user of your LeadSquared system.
- The Lead Marketplace App must be installed in your LeadSquared system.
After the installation and configuration of the Lead Marketplace App is completed, follow the steps below:
- Go to APPS -> Lead Marketplaces. The Lead Marketplaces window appears.
- Click AskLaila in the left pane. AskLaila Connector pop-up box appears.
- Click Configure. The mapping section appears.
This area allows you to map the AskLaila lead fields to the LeadSquared fields by selecting from the drop-down field. By default, the fields are mapped to the prefered Lead fields of LeadSquared. However, if you want to map a AskLaila field to another lead field or a custom field of your choice, you can do this by selecting the required field from the drop-down field.
Note: This is applicable to all the fields in the mapping area except for Lead Source where the value is assigned rather than mapped.
Example: By default, Name is mapped to FirstName. However, if you want to map Name to Last Name or any custom field like Full Name, you can do so by selecting it from the drop-down field. Similarly, you could map Phone to Phone Number or Mobile Number.
Note: For more information on Custom Field, refer to How to create a date type custom field in LeadSquared?
For the field Lead Source, you can assign the value from the default value AskLaila to any value like Organic Search, Direct Traffic and so on.
- Once the mapping is completed, click Next. The below page appears with the message as highlighted in the image below:
The field mapping of AskLaila with your LeadSquared system is completed.
Once the mapping is completed, please provide the AskLaila URL to your AskLaila provider and the Lead data starts getting captured in your LeadSquared system automatically.
- Last lead processed – This field displays the last field that was captured in your LeadSquared system from AskLaila.
- Total leads processed – This fields displays the total number of leads that is captured in your LeadSquared system from AskLaila in the last 30 days.
- Change AskLaila Mapping – This field allows you to change the existing mapping of the Lead Fields between LeadSquared and AskLaila even after the lead details starts getting captured.