This Help Article explains how to map data from CommonFloor to the corresponding Lead Fields of LeadSquared using the Lead Marketplace App. For more information on the installation and working of Lead Marketplace App, refer to Lead Marketplace App.
Once the installation and configuration of the Lead Marketplace App is completed, follow the steps below:
- Go to APPS -> Lead Marketplaces. The Lead Marketplaces window appears.
- Click Add Account and select Commonfloor. The Commonfloor Connector pop-up box appears.
Complete the following details in the
- Id – This is the Commonfloor ID.
- Key – This the Commonfloor secret key.
Note: Please get in touch with CommonFloor provider in order to get the CommonFloor Id and Key.
- Click Next. The Lead fields mapping window appears.
This area allows you to map the CommonFloor lead fields to the LeadSquared fields by selecting from the drop-down field. By default, the fields are mapped to the prefered Lead fields of LeadSquared. However, if you want to map a CommonFloor field to another lead field or a custom field of your choice, you can do this by selecting the required field from the drop-down field.
By default, the Additional Fields section field values are given as Ignore. You are advised to create custom fields in LeadSquared and map the additional fields to the custom fields accordingly. For more information on Custom Fields, refer to How to create custom fields in LeadSquared?
Note: This is applicable to all the fields in the mapping area except for Lead Source where the value is assigned rather than mapped.
- After the mapping is completed, click Next. The next step of the setting up appears.
- Provide and instance name and select the required Custom Activity type from the drop-down list, which posts the details to the Lead as an activity when the Lead is created.
- Click Save. The following message appears.
Your configurations and settings are now saved. If you want to change this later, click Change Configuration.