This Help Article explains how to map data from Unbounce to the corresponding Lead Fields of LeadSquared using the Lead Marketplace App. For more information on the installation and working of Lead Marketplace App, refer to Lead Marketplace App.
- You must be an administrator user of your LeadSquared system.
- The Lead Marketplace App must be installed in your LeadSquared system.
After the installation and configuration of the Lead Marketplace App is completed, follow the steps below:
- Go to APPS -> Lead Marketplaces. The Lead Marketplaces window appears.
- From the left pane, click Unbounce. The Unbounce Connector pop-up box appears.
- Click Generate URL. This generates a unique URL.
Provide the URL to Unbounce and request them to post lead data on it. Once they start posting, the leads start reflecting in your LeadSquared system.
- Last lead processed – This field displays the last field that was captured in your LeadSquared system from Unbounce.
- Total leads processed – This fields displays the total number of leads that is captured in your LeadSquared system from Unbounce in the last 30 days.