This help article allows you to understand how to send SMS using the SMS Marketing App and the Automation feature of LeadSquared. You can automate sending SMS to your leads by setting up the following:
- Configuring the LeadSquared SMS Marketing App
- Using Send SMS as an action in your automation
- You must have installed SMS Marketing App in your LeadSquared account
- Automation feature must be enabled in your account
- Configure your SMS Marketing App by following the procedure here.
- Once the configuration is completed, create SMS template for your SMS Marketing App by following the procedure here.
- Go to Marketing -> Automation. The Automation window appears.
Consider that you want to create an automation for the following scenario:
” When a new lead is created, send a follow up SMS to the lead”
To do this:
- Select New Lead as the trigger.
- Click . The Choose Condition or Action menu appears:
- Click Messaging and select Send SMS. The Configure SMS template pop-up box appears which allows you to select the predefined SMS templates:
- Select the required template from the Select a template list and click Save Message. Once a new lead is created, an SMS using the selected template is sent to the lead.
You can use the above procedure to send SMS for various other scenarios.