This help article allows you to understand how to send SMS using the SMS Marketing App and the Automation feature of LeadSquared. You can automate sending SMS to your leads by setting up the following:
- Configuring the LeadSquared SMS Marketing App
- Using Send SMS as an action in your automation
- You must install an SMS Connector from the Apps Marketplace
- Automation feature must be enabled in your account
- Configure an SMS connector from the Apps Marketplace
- Once the configuration is completed, you can create SMS templates for your SMS Marketing App.
- Go to Marketing -> Automation. The Automation window appears.
Consider that you want to create an automation for the following scenario:
” When a new lead is created, send a follow up SMS to the lead”
To do this:
- Select New Lead as the trigger.
- Click . The Choose Condition or Action menu appears:
- Click Messaging and select Send SMS. The Configure SMS template pop-up box appears which allows you to select the predefined SMS templates:
- Select the required template from the Select a template list and click Save Message. Once a new lead is created, an SMS using the selected template is sent to the lead.
You can use the above procedure to send SMS for various other scenarios.