Integrate your Salesforce account with LeadSquared and use the best of both systems to propel your marketing and sales performance.
Let’s assume Salesforce is the primary system where you’re creating all leads and contacts. Integrating with LeadSquared will help you accelerate leads and contacts down the sales funnel with powerful marketing features like –
- Email Marketing: Staying put in your leads’ minds with powerful email campaigns.
- Drip Marketing: To push your leads down the conversion path with the right message at the right time.
- Automation: Automating the nurturing process and turning leads into buyers.
What’s more, you’re marketing progress will sync back to your Salesforce account! You’ll know exactly which leads are sales ready and which ones need more coaxing. In this case, you can continue your after-sales management through Salesforce and keep nurturing your leads in compelling ways through LeadSquared.
Here are some key features the connector offers –
- Lead sync from LeadSquared to Salesforce.
- Activities sync from LeadSquared to Salesforce.
- Lead/Contact sync from Salesforce to LeadSquared.
- Custom Objects sync from Salesforce to LeadSquared (V4).
- Sync all your existing data from Salesforce to LeadSquared.
- Send LeadSquared trackable emails from Salesforce itself.
- Logging system which helps to see all sync data, errors (if any) with user-friendly error messages.
How to Integrate?
To integrate, you’ll need to install and configure the LeadSquared connector in your Salesforce account. Once installed, you can map
- Salesforce Contacts and Leads to Leads in LeadSquared.
- Salesforce Tasks and Events to Activities in LeadSquared.
- Salesforce Custom Objects to Activities in LeadSquared.
Here’s a summary of the steps you need to follow to integrate LeadSquared and Salesforce –
- Download the Installation Package.
- Map leads and activities in LeadSquared with leads, contacts, tasks, events, and custom objects (V4 only) in Salesforce.
- Set your preferences and schedule the data sync.
For steps 1. and 2., see Salesforce to LeadSquared Integration – Installation and Authentication
And for step 3., see Salesforce to LeadSquared Integration – Mapping and Configuration
The possible mappings between Salesforce and LeadSquared entities are illustrated above. However, within each entity, there are also restrictions at the field level. For example, certain lead fields can only be pushed from LeadSquared to Salesforce. For an in-depth look at the data sync direction for all fields, see Field Mapping Restrictions.
Other important limitations include –
- All Salesforce accounts can use this connector, however, custom object mapping will be disabled for accounts which don’t have Salesforce APIs access.
- Activity Notes can’t be synced with Salesforce.
- Sync type for user type field should be Inbound.
- LeadSquared to Salesforce > custom activity fields when set to empty will not be synced with Salesforce.