This is the last step of Creating a Landing Page (Step 5). Summary allows you to review the landing page you have created. Here you can check and make sure that you have included everything you need before you publish the landing page.
This article helps you to understand the Summary step of creating a landing page.
- You have logged into LeadSquared.
- You are an Admin or Marketing User of your LeadSquared account.
- You have completed selecting a template, building the landing page, set actions post submission and customize the SEO options. (Step 1, Step 2, Step 3 and Step 4).
1. Landing Page Details: You can view the name of the landing page, name of the person who has created the landing page, name of the person who has update the landing page, date on which landing page has been created, and date on which landing page has been updated.
2. Preview Landing Page: You can preview the landing page in a browser to check its compatibility. If you find that the landing page is not as per your requirement you can go back to the landing page editor to make any changes. It is recommended that you preview the landing page.
3. Actions: You can review the work flow process you have set after a visitor submits on your landing page. If you have chosen the option of a visitor downloading a document, you can view the document that you have uploaded. You can also review the work flow process for the Marketer and the Lead Owner for the leads coming from the landing page.
4. SEO Options: You can review the Landing Page URL, Page Title, the Meta Description that you have entered and Indexing options.
5. Send for Review: You can have the landing page reviewed by sending an email via this option. The recipient will get a link to preview the landing page in a browser. The Actions and SEO settings made will also be sent.
After reviewing the landing page if you need to make any changes to any of the above options, you can click on the Step Name at the top of the page and make required changes.
Once you are convinced about the quality of the landing page, you can publish it by clicking on Publish button at the bottom of the page.