1. Feature Overview
The Universal Lead Capture connector captures leads from popular third-party platforms (99acres, Unbounce, CommonFloor, Sulekha, etc.). In addition, it also enables you to build your own integrations to capture leads from custom data sources.
Once installed and configured, you can leverage LeadSquared’s marketing and sales automation tools to track your leads to conversion.
Core features include –
- Connecting Multiple Data Sources – Capture leads from multiple data sources through simple API integrations.
- Syncing Leads Regularly – Sync all the leads captured from custom or third-party data sources with your LeadSquared account on a regular basis.
- Detailed Logs – View detailed logs of all the data sync processes, including Sync API responses and Transformation API logs, which will help you track all your leads, and avoid lead leakage of any kind.
- You must be the Administrator of your LeadSquared account.
- This is a paid feature. To enable it on your account, please reach out to your account manager, or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Install the Connector
To install the Universal Lead Capture app –
- From the main menu, navigate to Apps>Apps Marketplace,
- Search for Universal Lead Capture, and click Install.
- Alternatively, you’ll find the app listed under the Lead Capture tab.
- Once the connector is installed, hover your cursor over , and click Configure.
- On the Configure Universal Lead Capture pop-up, from the Select Role dropdown, choose the user roles for which you want to give connector configuration and actions permission.
- If you choose to not give permissions to other user roles, then skip this step, and directly click Save.
- Once you’re done, click Save. The connector is successfully installed.
No further configuration is required. To access and configure each individual connector, navigate to Apps>Universal Lead Capture.
4. Configure Lead Providers
Once you’ve installed the Universal Lead Capture connector, configure and integrate third-party lead providers of your choice with LeadSquared. You can do this from the list of default connectors available in your account.
Additionally, you can also configure your own connector, to fetch leads from custom third-party data sources. To know how to do this, please refer to –
5. Uninstall and Disable All Connectors
- To temporarily pause the pull events for all the live connectors on your app, click Disable. This will retain the data that’s been collected up until that point, but no further lead transfer will take place. From this stage, you can directly Enable the connector to begin collecting data again.
- To uninstall all the live connectors on your app, click Remove. This will also delete all the existing data that’s been collected up until that point. This includes your account credentials and all logs.
6. Error Notifications
If your leads are not being captured as intended, we’ll notify you via email, about the reasons behind this failure.
- Sync Job Failed – In this instance, the Sync API or the Transformation API have failed, and no leads have been pulled from the data source.
- Partial Sync Error Notification – In this instance, more than 30% of the total leads pulled have an error.
- Sync Job Failed continuously – In this instance, the sync job has failed to fetch any leads in five continuous attempts.
- Configuration/Sync Disabled – If any user has manually disabled the sync process, we will notify you about the same. This is done to ensure that you’re aware of the update, and to remind you to enable the sync process before you restart the lead capture process.
Did you find this article helpful? Please let us know any feedback you may have in the comments section below. We’d love to hear from you and help you out!