1. Feature Overview
The Universal Leads app enables you to capture lead details from third-party platforms, such as Just Dial, 99 Acres, Quikr Homes, and more. You’ll be able to view all the leads generated from these third-party platforms on LeadSquared. The data captured from these platforms is mapped against relevant lead fields in LeadSquared. Once installed and configured, you can then leverage LeadSquared’s marketing and sales automation tools to track your leads to conversion.
- You must be the Administrator of your LeadSquared account.
- The Universal Leads app is a paid feature. The connector will be visible on your Apps Marketplace only after activation. To activate it on your account, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org, or speak to your Customer Success Executive.
3. Install the Connector
To install the Universal Leads App –
- From the main menu, navigate to Apps>Apps Marketplace, and search for Universal Leads.
- Alternatively, you’ll find the app listed under the Lead Capture tab.
- Click Install.
No further configuration is required. To access and configure each individual connector, navigate to Apps>Universal Lead App.
4. Uninstall and Disable All Connectors
- To temporarily pause the lead push or pull event for all the live connectors on your app, click Disable. This will retain the data that’s been collected up until that point, but no further lead transfer will take place. From this stage, you can directly Enable the connector to begin collecting data again.
- To uninstall all the live connectors on your app, click Remove. This will also delete all the existing data that’s been collected up until that point. This includes your account credentials and all logs.
Below is the list of service providers on the Universal Leads app –
Did you find this article helpful? Please let us know any feedback you may have in the comments section below. We’d love to hear from you and help you out!