Here’s what’s new on the iOS app –
1. It’s now possible to hide default forms on the Lead Details>Activity History screen. So if you’ve configured a process on the Add Activity action on the Lead Details screen, default forms won’t be shown under Lead Details>Activity History>Add Activity.
2. Whatsapp is now supported on the iOS app. Tapping any phone field will give you the option to call, message or WhatsApp the lead.
2. Forms now support OTP verification for Mobile Phone and Email Id fields. Also, the Activity Id field is now available for mail merge in iframes.
3. We now support task latitude and longitude fields in task geofence.
4. Links for task/activity/dashboard will open the respective pages in the application.