The LeadSquared iOS app is now enhanced to –
- Open in-app lead details whenever users click LeadSquared links on third-party browsers and applications on their mobile phones.
- Give sales group managers access to the leave tracker for all sales users.
- Have better compatibility with the LeadSquared web application.
Now access LeadSquared links directly in your mobile app from third-party applications or web browsers. So the next time you receive a LeadSquared link of say, a lead’s details page, on Gmail, Whatsapp, Facebook, etc., you’ll have the option to open the link directly in the LeadSquared app instead of viewing it on a web browser.
Leave Tracker for Group Managers
Managers of sales groups can now view and create leaves for their sales users straight from the app.
- The app now supports restrictions applied to ‘Tasks’ via permission templates.
- Support for GDPR activities –
- Email Opt-in on Add/Edit Lead forms – If enabled on Web and part of your Mobile Lead Forms, users will be prompted for comments when unchecking ‘Do not email’ for any leads.
- Cookie consent & personal data protection activities have also been handled.
- We fixed a bug where JSON jargon was appearing in the Activity History of a lead.