The LeadSquared Android app is now enhanced to –
- Open in-app lead details whenever users click LeadSquared links on third-party browsers and applications on their mobile phones.
- Give sales group managers access to the leave tracker for all sales users.
- Better track location and check-in more accurately.
- Have better compatibility with the LeadSquared web application.
Now access LeadSquared links directly in your mobile app from third-party applications or web browsers. So the next time you receive a LeadSquared link of say, a lead’s details page, on Gmail, Whatsapp, Facebook, etc., you’ll have the option to open the link directly in the LeadSquared app instead of viewing it on a web browser.
Leave Tracker for Group Managers
Managers of sales groups can now view and create leaves for their sales users straight from the app.
Location Tracking Enhancements
- Users can now see their exact check-in/check-out locations on the map.
- Now, we also capture the latitude & longitude of users when accessing web views within the app via, custom actions/tabs or custom apps on the menu.
- When users check-in, they’ll see a notification that LeadSquared is actively tracking their location.
- The app now detects fake/mock locations on check-in and notifies users to check-in from their actual location.
- We also updated the core location framework across the app, which means –
- Lots of improvements in location tracking.
- Fewer location related issues will arise.
- Improved logs.
- The app now supports restrictions applied to ‘Tasks’ via permission templates.
- Support for GDPR activities –
- Email Opt-in on Add/Edit Lead forms – If enabled on Web and part of your Mobile Lead Forms, users will be prompted for comments when unchecking ‘Do not email’ for any leads.
- Cookie consent & personal data protection activities have also been handled.
- We fixed a bug where JSON jargon was appearing in the Activity History of a lead.