The latest updates for our app, which is available on the Google PlayStore.
You can now display up to four lead fields under the Lead Metrics section, in your Lead vCard. To do this –
- From the web app, navigate to My Profile>Settings>Leads>Lead Forms.
- From the Select form to edit dropdown, select Lead vCard.
- From the list of available lead fields, drag and drop the fields you want to display.
- Once you’re done, click Save.
You can now enable or disable lead tags displayed in your account. To do this –
- From the web app, navigate to My Profile>Settings>Leads>Manage Tags>Lead Tag Manager.
- Depending on your preference, set the Enable Lead Tag Management slider to Yes or No.
Dependent dropdown fields are now supported in Form Rules.