The latest updates for our app, available on the Google PlayStore.
Secure App Lock
We’ve now added an additional layer of security to protect sensitive data you store on the LeadSquared app. This setting will lock the LeadSquared mobile app, and whenever the app is launched, it can be unlocked only from the device level (e.g., through fingerprint unlock, mobile pin unlock, etc.). This ensures only the mobile device owner can view data inside LeadSquared. To know how to enable it, refer to Mobile App Additional Settings.
Activity Audio Recording
- If OTP validation is enabled, users can now initiate multiple OTP requests. To set a limit on the OTP requests, contact your account manager or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From the app side menu, you can now view the number of files available in the Pending Recording section.
Every time you log out of the mobile app, you’ll be alerted about losing –
- All your offline data
- Pending activity audio recordings
- SMS templates created through the mobile app
- Other app settings (like app language set, etc.)
- Users on app versions older than v14.2 (released on 24th February, 2022), will no longer be able to login to the app without upgrading it.
- We’ve enhanced the UI on the following app screens –
- Lead List
- App Introductory screen