The latest updates for our app, which is available on the Apple AppStore.
Additional Mobile Settings Introduced
To access the following settings, navigate to My Profile>Settings>Mobile App>Additional Settings.
- Image upload Compression – By default, the image compression setting will be set to “High”. You can change this using the available options –
- High – The images uploaded will be of high compression, low-quality resolution, and small file size.
- Medium – The images uploaded will be of medium compression, medium-quality resolution, and medium file size.
- Low – The images uploaded will be of low compression, high-quality resolution, and large file size.
- Disabled – The images uploaded will not be compressed, will be of very high-quality resolution, and be a very large file.
- Forms OTP Re-verification – You can now enable multiple OTP verifications in the Email and Phone fields of a form. This will be required everytime a user submits a form.
- Forms i-Frame – From your LeadSquared app, you can now open i-Frame links –
- Within the mobile app. This action happens by default.
- In your mobile device’s browser. To know more about forms and processes, please refer to Forms and Processes on Mobile.