The latest updates for our app, which is available on the Google PlayStore.
1. Cloud Calling
The Cloud Calling app enables you to make calls to leads over the internet, through the LeadSquared mobile and web app. The benefits of Cloud Calling are –
- Send and receive calls directly to your leads from your LeadSquared account.
- Track and record calls automatically.
- Set up automation based on call dispositions.
- Ensure zero lead leakage on calls.
- Ensure zero call dropping due to network issues.
- Cloud calls are not dependent on your mobile phone OS. This ensures 100% reliability for your call recordings.
To know more, refer to LeadSquared Cloud Calling – India.
Cloud Calling is a paid feature. To enable this for your account, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to your Customer Success Executive.
2. Activity Audio Recording
You can now record face-to-face meetings and add the recording as an attachment to the activity created. This will help you review client meetings, and provide feedback to sales users.
To enable this feature on your account, refer to Audio Recording for F2F Meetings.
3. Forms and Processes
- Date Regex is now supported for Date and Date-Time Lead and Activity fields.
- Lead, LOS and Date type fields are now supported in Activity CFS fields.
- Bug fixes.
The LeadSquared app is now available in Indonesian Bahasa.