Here’s the list of recent releases –
- New automation triggers
- Merge activity fields while creating tasks
- New webhooks for leave create/update/delete events
- New zip upload feature in Lapps
New Automation Triggers
Now trigger automations on Task Create, Task Reminder and Task Complete events. The triggers will help you –
- Notify users with a personalized email with all the available lead and activity mail merge fields.
- Post an activity once a task is completed. You can then create a follow-up task for a different team. For example, once the sales team has completed a task, post an activity and then create a task for the accounts team.
For more information, see Triggers in Lead Automation.
Merge Activity Fields While Creating Tasks
We enhanced the ‘Create Task’ automation action. So users can now use activity date-time fields to schedule when they want a task to be created.
Note: This feature only works on automations set up with activity triggers. The date-time fields configured for that activity show up in the Schedule drop-down.
For more information, see Lead Automation Actions – Sales Execution.
You can now trigger webhooks when users create, update or delete leaves. For more information, see LeadSquared Webhooks.
New Zip Upload Feature in Lapps
In addition to tons of improvements in the Lapps editor, we’ve also included the ability to upload your code to Lapps using zip files. For more information, see Uploading a Zip File to a Lapp.