- Through API, you can now reset (delete) activities, tasks, audit trails and notes on a lead, within a certain time range. To know more, please refer to Reset a Lead.
- You can now fetch the lead metadata without retrieving dropdown values for fields. This is helpful for customers who have configured a large number of dropdown options in lead fields, and don’t want the response to be too large. To know more, see Get Metadata.
- The response of the Capture Leads API has been enhanced to indicate whether a lead was created or updated.
- You can now retrieve all the custom activities posted on an opportunity. To learn more, see Get Activities of an Opportunity.
- You can now retrieve all the tasks created on an opportunity. To learn more, see Get Tasks by Opportunity Id.
- Opportunity Capture API is now available in Async version. This will help you capture opportunities with zero leakage, and provide better performance. To know more, see Capture Opportunities (Async).
User Management and LeadSquared Converse Notification
- Admin users can now update user settings via the Update a User API.
- You can now send automated notifications to your users through LeadSquared Converse via API. The notifications are delivered through a user called “System”. To know more, please refer to LeadSquared Converse System Notification to Users.