1. Feature Overview
LeadSquared Converse is an instant messaging feature which enables you to have real-time conversations with leads. Your messages will get delivered to your leads as an SMS. In addition, you’ll be able to –
- Send attachments such as images, GIFs, etc., to your leads.
- View all conversations with leads in one place.
- Eliminate the need to switch between multiple applications to communicate with your leads.
- Your account plan must support SMS integration.
- You must have either the CTM Texting Connector or the RingCentral Texting Connector installed and configured in your account.
- To enable LeadSquared Converse in your account, please write to email@example.com.
3. Conversing with Leads
After LeadSquared Converse is enabled on your account, to speak to your leads –
- Log in to your LeadSquared account, and from the main menu, click Converse – Chat.
- On the chat pop-up, search for the lead you want to converse with. You’ll have to type either the lead’s first name or last name, in entirety, for the lead to appear.
- On the chat pop-up, you can begin having a conversation with your lead. After typing your message, hit Enter, or click on the icon to send the message.
- Once the message is sent, a single tick will be visible against the message. Once the message is delivered, it’ll change to double ticks.
- Once your lead replies, you can continue the conversation.
3.1 SMS Templates
You can create customized CTM SMS templates, and attach it while conversing with your leads. To know how to create a template, please refer to the Configure SMS Templates section in CTM Texting Connector article.
To add an existing template –
- On the chat pop-up, either click on Select a Template, or click the icon.
- From the list of existing templates, choose the template you wish to send to the lead.
- Hit Enter, or click on the icon to send the message.
3.2 Attach Files
You can attach files while conversing with your leads. To do this, on the chat pop-up, click the icon. Supported filetypes include – image/jpeg, image/png, image/jpg, image/gif, text/vcard, text/directory, text/x-vcard. The maximum file size is 4MB.
3.3 Other Actions
The other actions that you can perform from the chat pop-up are –
- To navigate to the Lead Details page from the chat pop-up, click on the lead’s name. This will open the Lead Details page on a new tab.
- On the Lead Details page, under Activity History, you can view the conversation you’ve had with the lead.
- If the lead has multiple phone numbers, click the icon to select the number you want to send the message to.
- To expand the chat window to full-screen mode, click the icon.
- If there’s an unread message on the chat pop-up, then the number of messages will show up on it.
4. Usage Reports
You can track the number of notifications and SMS sent to your customers by viewing the Usage Reports. Here, you can filter and view –
- The nudges sent during a single month, as well as sent over the last 12 months
- The nudges sent for different LeadSquared entities (leads, tasks, and activities)
- The number of SMSes sent and received (inbound vs outbound)
- The number of SMSes sent through the SMS providers (CTM and RingCentral).
To view the Usage Reports –
- On the LeadSquared Converse widget/pop-up, expand the chat window to full-screen mode by clicking the icon.
- On the LeadSquared Converse page, click the profile icon that’s present on the top-right corner.
- From the profile dropdown, click Usage Reports.
- You can view the reports on the Usage Reports page.
- To filter the report by date, click on the month field.
Did you find this article helpful? Please let us know any feedback you may have in the comments section below. We’d love to hear from you and help you out!