The latest updates for our app, which is available on the Google PlayStore.
Mobile Screen Quick Actions
You can now perform up to four quick actions from your mobile screen, without having to open the LeadSquared app. To do this –
- Long tap the LeadSquared App on your mobile screen.
- Then, from the following actions, you will see the top four most performed actions on your app –
- Add Lead
- Add Task
- Add Activity
- Leads Near Me
- From the list of actions, tap on the action you want to perform.
Sign-up Users Without Access to Email Inboxes
You can now enable users who don’t have access to email inboxes, to log in to your LeadSquared account. This will help you sign-up external vendors, delivery partners, or third-party service providers. To know more, please refer to Sign-up Users Without Access to Email Inboxes.
The URLs entered in a string/text type opportunity field will automatically be displayed as a hyperlink on the Opportunity Details screen.
- Duplicate Lead Detection – When entering duplicate lead details, you will now be able to view the lead details of the original lead on the same screen.
- Dropdowns – You can now render dropdown options as radio buttons.
To render dropdown options as Radio Buttons, from the web app –
- Navigate to Workflow>Manage Forms.
- Against the form you’re looking to edit, hover your cursor over the icon, and click Live Edit.
- From the right panel, click Field Properties.
- From the Render As dropdown, choose Radio Buttons.
- Then, click Save and Exit.