In this webinar, we’ll cover –
- Understanding the LeadSquared Developers platform, and how it can help achieve custom requirements
- Detailed discussion on Batch Jobs
- How a powerful “managed background task processor” can help you generate complex & time-consuming reports, automate tasks that take hours to complete, execute critical tasks on time, and analyze every execution.
- Mavis & the possibilities that come with it
- How a powerful “managed database as an API” service can help you store & interact with your data inside your LeadSquared account, sync your business core/master data with your sales pipeline, and easily integrate with LeadSquared forms so it does not become a development effort every time.
You can also find a link to the presentation deck here.
Was this Helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.