1. Feature Overview
AdvancedMD is a comprehensive medical office management software. LeadSquared’s no-code AdvancedMD connectors sync leads between your AdvancedMD and LeadSquared accounts.
- This connector is currently only available for healthcare domain customers in the US.
- Depending on your use case, install and configure any or both of the following AdvancedMD connectors –
- AdvancedMD Lead Sync – Uses patients in your AdvancedMD account to periodically create and update leads in your LeadSquared account.
- AdvancedMD Create Patient – Uses leads in your LeadSquared account to create and update patients in real-time in your AdvancedMD account.
- You must be the Administrator of your LeadSquared account to install and configure this connector.
- This is a paid connector. To enable it, reach out to your account manager, or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. How it Works
This is a simple, out-of-the-box connector that doesn’t require an elaborate setup process. Once the connector access is enabled on your account, install the connector. This completes the connector set-up and leads/patients will be synced between AdvancedMD and LeadSquared.
4. Install the AdvancedMD Connector(s)
Note: The steps listed below are the same for the following connectors –
- AdvancedMD Lead Sync
- AdvancedMD Create Patient
We’ve used the AdvancedMD Lead Sync connector to demonstrate the installation process.
- Navigate to Apps>Apps Marketplace.
- Search for AdvancedMD Lead Sync, and click Install.
- Alternatively, you can find the connector on the left panel, under Lead Capture.
- Once installed, hover your cursor over , and click Configure. On the Configure AdvancedMD screen, you can ignore the Connector Access tab, and directly click Save Details. This completes the connector set-up process.
- Only Admin users can install the connector.
- You do not have to provide Connector Access for any of your users. Once installed, by default, all your users will be able to create and view leads through this connector.
5. Create Leads
If you’ve installed the AdvancedMD Create Patient connector, the leads you create in LeadSquared are created as patients in your AdvancedMD account. To know how to create leads, refer to How to Create Leads.
6. View Leads
If you’ve installed the AdvancedMD Lead Sync connector, to view the leads captured in your LeadSquared account –
- Navigate to Leads>Manage Leads.
- Click on a lead that’s been captured/updated from your AdvancedMD account.
- On the Lead Details page, you can view the lead’s information.
Did you find this article helpful? Please let us know any feedback you may have in the comments section below. We’d love to hear from you and help you out!