Single Sign-On for Google Suite
You can now sign-in to your LeadSquared account using your Google credentials. Your Google Id and LeadSquared email Id must be the same for you to use this feature.
- This feature is not available by default. Please contact us at email@example.com to enable it.
- Once the feature is enabled, you will no longer be able to sign-in to your LeadSquared account with your LeadSquared credentials.
1. On the lead details page, you can now access the Related Leads tab to see other leads that belong to the same account. For more information, see Manage Accounts.
2. Now add existing leads to an account, right from the Account Details page. For more information, see Account Details.
3. During lead import, you can now map Account Type and Account Name fields in your CSV to an account type and account name in LeadSquared.
The Account Type you pass in the CSV must exist in your LeadSquared system.
- If you pass an existing account name, the lead will be added to that account.
- If you pass a new account name, a new account will be created in LeadSquared and the lead will be added to it.
For more information, see How to Import Leads.