The latest updates for our app, which is available on the Apple AppStore.
- On the Leads Smart Views screen, you can now filter leads based on any –
- Custom or system lead fields (except for CFS, Owner, and Notes fields).
- Custom or system date fields.
- On the Tasks Smart Views tab, you can now filter tasks based on a lead’s attributes. To enable this setting –
- From the web app, navigate to My Profile>Settings>Leads>Smart Views.
- Against an existing Smart View, hover your cursor over the icon, and click Edit.
- The below steps remain the same even if you are creating a new Smart View.
- On the Edit/Create Smart View screen, click Manage Filters.
- On the Manage Custom Filters pop-up, click the against Enable filter options for Mobile Users.
- Once you’re done, click Save. You can now sort tasks based on lead attributes.
You can now add tasks from the Accounts screen. To know more, please refer to Accounts Management – Feature Guide.
You can now restrict users from scheduling meetings, appointments, etc., for a past date. To enable this, on the web app, navigate to the Forms Designer, and on a DateTime field, click Validation Properties. Then, against Allow only Future Time, enable the slider .
On the Lead Details screen, from the Opportunities tab, you can now customize the Opportunity Card. To know more, please refer to Opportunity Card Customization.
You can now attach files directly from Microsoft OneDrive across CFS, Notes, and Activity fields.