The Custom Menus app for LeadSquared Mobile application allows you to create custom menu tabs of your choice in your LeadSquared mobile app. These tabs appear in the navigation tab of your app which allows you to access any external URLs or third party applications from your LeadSquared app itself.
Use Case Example
Consider that you want to schedule a GoTo meeting with your lead. Using the Custom Menu App, you can create a custom menu tab called GoTo Meeting. This tab when opened, gives browser view of the GoTo meeting URL that is passed. This allows you to bring your GoTo meeting to your LeadSquared mobile app. This is just one of the many industry specific use cases that this App can be used for.
- You should be an administrator of your LeadSquared account.
- You should install LeadSquared Mobile App Android version 5.4.1 or iOS version 2.7 or higher.
1. From the default dashboard of your LeadSquared web application, go to Apps -> Apps Marketplace. The Marketplace window appears:
2. From the left pane, go to UI Customization -> Custom Menus for Mobile App. The Custom Menus for Mobile App appears:
3. Click Add Connector. The Connector is installed and the Settings menu appears:
Configuring the Connector
1. Click Configure. The Configure Custom Menus for Mobile App pop-up box appears:
2. Select Click to Add Custom Menu. The area to create a custom menu appears on the right pane:
3. Complete the following details:
- Title – Enter the title for the custom menu which appears in the LeadSquared mobile app.
- URL – This is the web URL you need to pass. This field accepts mail-merge fields as well.
- Visible for – This drop-down menu allows you to select which LeadSquared user types are able to view the custom menu in their respective mobile app. The drop-down can have the user types shown in the image below:
4. Once the settings are completed, click Save. The custom menu is created. As an example, a custom menu tab for the GoTo meeting is created.
Once logged to the LeadSquared mobile app, a new tab called Custom Apps appears under which the GoTo meeting appears. Clicking on this opens the GoTo meeting login page from where you can log on to your GoTo meeting to schedule your meetings.
Similar to this, you can create multiple custom action tabs in your LeadSquared mobile app for other web URLs.