1. Feature Overview
If you submit a ticket to LeadSquared our support representatives may request temporary access to your account.
Don’t fret! We only need access for troubleshooting purposes. Our support representatives can’t export your leads. Rest assured, the confidentiality of your data is important to us.
You must be an administrator to use this feature.
To grant us support access to your LeadSquared account –
- Navigate to My Account>Settings>Users and Permissions>LeadSquared Support Access.
- Select the period you want to grant access for. 1 day is our recommended default.
- Click the checkbox alongside the agreement note.
- Now, click the Allow Access button.
- On the Allow Support Access pop-up, click Yes.
You can revoke access to your account at any time by clicking the Revoke Access button.
Did you find this article helpful? Please let us know any feedback you may have in the comments section below. We’d love to hear from you and help you out!
where do i get leadsquared account
You can navigate to the login page and click ‘Take a Demo’. You can even go to our website and click the ‘Book a Demo’ button on there. Alternatively, you could sign up using this landing page.