1. Feature Overview
The Lead vCard displays Lead Details, Lead Quality Metrics, and Lead Properties on the Lead Details page. You can customize the metrics and lead properties sections to include the information most useful to your sales teams.
You need to be an Admin user to customize details on the vCard.
3. Access vCard
- Navigate to Leads>Manage Leads.
- Click on the required lead to open the Lead Details window of the corresponding lead.
4. Edit and Share vCard
- Hover your cursor over the vCard. The Edit and Share icons appear.
- Click “Edit” to edit lead details. Update details and click Save.
- Click “Share” to share lead details via email. A pop-up appears.
- Enter the user you’d like to share lead details within the Share with the field.
- Add notes/instructions/descriptions in the Notes field and click Save.
You will receive a notification if the lead is shared successfully.
5. Customise vCard
- Navigate to My Account>Settings>Leads>Lead Forms.
- Under Select to edit drop-down field select Lead vCard.
- Find lead fields from the Hidden section. Drag-drop lead fields into the Metric section or Lead Properties section.
- Once you’re done click Save.
You can use the filter to find All/Numeric fields in the Hidden fields section.
Note: The Metric section only accepts number type fields. A maximum of four fields are allowed at a time.
The Lead Properties section can accommodate any number of lead fields and accepts all values.
6. Reset vCard
To reset the customizations made to the vCard click Reset to default. This will reset the vCard to the default lead fields.
7. Any Questions?
If you have any questions related to the article do let us know and we’ll get back to you ASAP.