You can schedule the delivery of your LeadSquared report to your LeadSquared Email address. The scheduled report is delivered and is available only to the user who schedules it.
Note: The schedule feature for Reports is not available to all the LeadSquared Reports. If you want the schedule feature enabled for any of the Reports, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You should be an Administrator, Sales Manager or Marketing User of the LeadSquared system in order to schedule a report.
To schedule a Report:
- From the default dashboard, go to Reports -> Reports Home. The Reports Home window appears.
As an example, the Activity list by Leads report under Lead Insights category is selected.
- Apply the required filters and click Run Report.
- Click to bookmark the report with the filter settings to save it to My Saved Reports. The Name your Bookmark pop-up box appears.
- Enter the required bookmark name and click Save. The bookmarked report is indicated by .
Once this is completed, you can schedule the report using either of the following two methods:
- From the same report window, click . The My Report Bookmarks window appears.
- Go to Reports -> My Saved Reports. The My Report Bookmarks window appears.
The Bookmark Actions area allows you to re-run the report with new filters, edit and delete the bookmark.
- Click to schedule the report. The Schedule pop-up box appears.
- Select the schedule frequency, Start Time, Start Date and End Date(if required) and click Create Schedule. The Report is scheduled and the message appears as shown in the image below:
- The Report is delivered in PDF format to your LeadSquared Email address as shown in the image below:
Related Article: LeadSquared Reports