1. Feature Overview
The Lead Field Audit helps you keep track of all the changes that have been made to your leads, by your users or the system (Automation, Rules, etc.). When enabled, you can view an Audit Trails tab on the lead details page where you can view the particular lead fields that have been changed along with the time stamp and user/system that made the change.
- This is a paid feature that’s available only on the Enterprise and Super plans.
- To get this feature activated on your account, or to upgrade your plan, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Audit Trails Tab
- From the main menu, navigate to Lead>Manage Leads, and click on any lead.
- On the list of tabs, click the arrow, and then click Audit Trails.
- Under Audit Trails, you can view the records of all the changes that have been performed on the lead.
Note: For individual as well as bulk updates, it takes around 15 minutes for the changes to reflect under Audit Trails.
Did you find this article helpful? Please let us know any feedback you may have in the comments section below. We’d love to hear from you and help you out!