LeadSquared Top Bar Widget is a lead conversion tool that you can put on your website and landing pages to get distinguished attention of web visitors on your marketing offers. The TopBar widget is simple to design and connect with your website. You can design it in your LeadSquared account, specify which pages to display on and publish. It does not need any change to be done on your website.
1) You should have an active LeadSquared account
2) The website domain on which you want to put TopBar should be associated with you LeadSquared account
3) LeadSquared Tracking Script should be on the website pages
Go to Dashboard > Marketing > Website Widget and follow these steps to create a widget for your website.
1. Mouse hover on Create Widget and click on Topbar option.
2. Enter the name for widget . This is an internal name that you can use to identify Topbar later.
3. Click on Edit button to setup message and design of topbar.
4. Enter the text under headline field which you want to display in topbar widget. You can also select the different color for text and background of widget.
5. Now Enter the text for Button and URL where it will redirect the lead. You can select color of text color and background color of button.
6. After completing the design click on save button. The design shown is the popup is in compressed form hence look and feel may seem different in popup. To view actual Topbar, click edit.
7. Select the option from visibility dropdown. Widget will be displayed on webpages and landing pages according to selected option.
- All Webpages: Widget will be displayed on all webpages of website and all Landing pages.
- Specific Webpages: It allow you to display widget on specific pages which are added. To add URL's enter it in below text field and click on Add URL button
- Exclude on Specific Webpages: It displays widget on all pages excluding the pages which are added in exclusion list. To exclude URL's enter it in below text field and click on Add URL button.
Note: To specify the URL you should enter complete URL every webpage. E.g. “www.leadsquared.com”
8. Select the duration for which widget must be displayed. If you want to display widget on specific days you can select so.
9. Once setup is done and you are ready to publish the widget, Click on Save and Publish button. The Topbar will be displayed on pages at times as per your selection. You do not need to make any change on your website.