You can distribute leads to your users through two routes –
Of these two routes, the automation action is the clear winner. We push all our users to employ the automation action route because it’s so much more powerful than the lead distribution app.
Here are just a few things you can do with the lead distribution automation action that you can’t do through the app –
- Distribute leads to available users only by integrating the check-in/check-out feature.
- Set up lead criteria for the distribution without having to know the schema names of the lead attributes.
- Advanced search to filter through hundreds of users using any combination of user attributes.
- Combine the power of other automation actions to –
- keep leads engaged and push them further down the sales funnel.
- simultaneously create tasks for users and set up notifications.
- enrol leads into a list to send certain email campaigns.
- the list goes on and on…
- Access the automation report to see how many leads were distributed to which users and the path they’ve taken thereafter.