The best way to distribute leads to your users is through automation. To know more, see Lead Distribution Automation in LeadSquared. However, if you want to distribute leads based on Zipcode, use the Zip Based Lead Distribution App.
Through the Lead Distribution card in automation, you can –
- Distribute leads to available users only by integrating the check-in/check-out feature.
- Set up lead criteria for the distribution without having to know the schema names of the lead attributes.
- Advanced search to filter through hundreds of users using any combination of user attributes.
- Combine the power of other automation actions to –
- keep leads engaged and push them further down the sales funnel.
- simultaneously create tasks for users and set up notifications.
- enrol leads into a list to send certain email campaigns.
- the list goes on and on…
- Access the automation report to see how many leads were distributed to which users and the path they’ve taken thereafter.