Capture and Track Revenue activities
In LeadSquared, you can capture and track Sales activities that represent Revenue Transactions by adding a Sales Activity to the leads every time a Sale happens.
Depending on the nature of business these activities are also known as Customer Sign-up, Order Capture, Purchase Order, Paid Subscription, New Registration, Enrollment, New Deal etc.
This activity is called as Sales Activity in LeadSquared.
How to add a Sales Activity to a Lead?
For detailed information on the set up procedure for Admin & Marketing Users, refer to Sales Activity Management.
Procedure to Add Sales Activity
There are two ways in which you can add a Sales Activity. They are:
- From Lead Details page
- From Manage Leads
Add Sales Activity from Lead Details Page
- From the default LeadSquared dashboard, go to Leads -> Manage Leads and click the required lead to go to the corresponding Lead Details page.
- Click Sales Activity. The New Sales Activity popup appears which has the following Sales Activity fields:
- Order Value
- Sales Date
- Sales Owner
- In the Product drop-down field, select a product from the available options.
- In the Order Value field, enter the value of the order.
- In the Sales Date, select the required date of sale.
Note: Sales Date is the current date by default. You can post back dated activity if required.
- Select a sales owner from the Sales Owner drop down field, if you wish to change the Sales Owner to any other User.
Add Attachment to Sales Activity
To attach a document (example: Invoice) related to the Sales activity;
- Click Save and click the Attachments tab.
- Click Upload and select the require file File.
1. You may check the list of file-types/formats that can not be attached.
2. Maximum file size limit is 5MB.
3. Maximum number of attachments allowed is 20.
- Once the settings are completed, click Save or Save And Close.
Once the activity is saved, it is captured in Activity History pane. Also the Lead Stage change of the lead changes to Customer and the activity is captured.
How to Edit & Delete Sales Activity
- Click the Edit button to edit the Sales activity. You can modify the values captured and also upload/delete attachments and save the activity.
- To Delete or Cancel the Sales activity, click .
The Activity is marked as Cancelled and the details can be viewed by clicking on the Sales activity.
How to Add Sales Activity from Manage Leads page
To quickly add a Sales Activity to a lead directly from the Manage Leads Page:
- From the Managed Leads window, against the required lead, click under Actions against the required Lead and select New Sales Activity.
Important Points to remember regarding Sales Activity
- Default Currency will be the one specified in Settings by an Administrator.
- Sales Activity can be renamed by an Administrator User to match your requirement.
Example: An education business may call it ‘Admission’ or ‘Enrollment’.