You can build Custom Dashlets to monitor lead stats straight from your dashboard. You can control who gets to access these dashboards and display specific dashlets to different users.
- To install the Custom Dashlets Builder app, you have to be the Administrator of your LeadSquared account.
- Once the app is installed, Administrator & Marketing users can build/create custom dashlets and add them to the library for users to use/add these dashlets to their custom dashboards.
Types of Dashlets
- Lead Distribution by 1 Lead Field.
- Lead Distribution by 2 Lead Fields.
These Dashlets can be specifically created for 2 kinds of user roles –
- All Lead Access – Admin, Marketing & Sales Manager roles
- Restricted/Sales User Access – Sales Users roles.
Dashlets thus created will be available for users based on the lead access specified.
- From the main menu navigate to Apps>App Marketplace, select the Analytics Category and under the Custom Dashlets Builder app click Install. Alternatively, you could just search for the app directly from the Apps Marketplace.
- Once installed, hover the cursor over the Settingsicon and click Configure.
Create a New Dashlet
Now that the app is installed, Admin/Marketing users can start building custom dashlets from Dashlet Builder available under the Apps Menu.
- On the main menu, navigate to Apps>Dashlet Builder.
- Click Add Dashlet.
- After filling in the necessary fields (described below), click Preview to see what your dashlet will look like.
- Click Save when you’re done.
Here are the fields you need to populate to add a new dashlet –
|Name||Enter a name for the dashlet|
|Description||Enter a description|
|Height||Height of the dashlet in pixels. This helps dashlets with large content render better on your dashboard. 360 px is the default height.|
|Select Report Type||This option will only be available for the following dashlet types –|
You can choose to render these dashlets in tabular form, as pie charts or as bar graphs.
|Apply Fixed Filter||You can filter in or filter out the results by setting the appropriate filter for the dashlet. For example, if you wish to filter in/out leads of any specific Lead Stage you can add this filter.|
Here’s what a Lead Distribution by a Lead Field (Lead Stage) dashlet looks like –
And here’s an example of lead distribution by 2 Lead Fields (Lead Stage Vs Lead Source) –
Add a Dashlet to a Dashboard
To add custom dashlets to dashboard, navigate to the dashboard and click Add Dashlet.
In the Add Dashlets pop-up, under Select Category, select Custom. Select your custom dashlet, then click Add.
For any queries, feel free to write to us at email@example.com.