1. Feature Overview
The Holiday Calendar feature lets you create your organizations holiday schedule in your LeadSquared account. You can apply the holiday calendars you create to different teams across different regions. You’ll also be able to auto check-in your users in accordance with the holiday calendar.
- You must be the Admin of your LeadSquared account.
- You must create Teams in your account.
3. Create a Holiday Calendar
- Navigate to My Account>Settings>Users and Permissions>Holiday Calendar and click Create.
- Set your holiday calendar configurations –
- In the Calendar Details tab, enter the Name, Calendar Year and Description (optional).
- Click the Holiday List tab and enter the holiday names and dates. Click the Add button if you wish to add more holidays.
- Click Save.
- Once created, you can Edit or Delete your template by clicking the Settingsicon.
4. Assign a Holiday Calendar to a Team
- Navigate to My Profile>Settings>Users and Permissions>Teams.
- Alongside the team you want to assign the Holiday Calendar to, click .
- Click Apply Holiday Calendar.
- In the drop-down under the Holiday Calendar column of the pop-up window, select the calendar you want to assign the team. If the team you’re applying a calendar to has a parent team, you can select the Inherit from Team option and inherit the calendar assigned to the parent team.
- Click Save.
Did you find this article helpful? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.