The LeadSquared Teams feature lets you group users into teams that reflect your organization’s structure and hierarchy.
The most powerful merit of using this feature is the ability to auto check-in your users. You can configure work-day templates and holiday calendars in accordance with your organization’s work schedule. Once set up, your users will automatically check in and check out based on these configurations. What’s more, the leave tracker lets you track which team members are on leave so you get a complete attendance management solution.
Articles closely related to this feature include –
Creating a Team
- Navigate to My Account>Settings>Users and Permissions>Teams and click Create.
- Enter a name, description (optional) and select a parent team to set up your prefered hierarchy. By default, your account/organization name will be the parent team.
- Click Save.
Alternatively, you can add teams directly by clicking the settingsicon. You can also edit teams from here –
Adding Users to a Team
To add a user to a team –
- Navigate to My Account>Settings>Users and Permissions>Users, hover over the settingsicon and click Edit for a particular user.
- In the Work Details tab, click Edit.
- In the Team drop-down, select the team you want to add the user to.
- Click Save when you’re done.
Alternatively, you can add multiple users to a team through the Bulk Update option under the Action menu –