The settings on the Session Management page let you configure –
- Login Expiration Time
When enabled, users will be required to log in again, after the configured time elapses.
- Session Timeout
When enabled, a user who remains idle for the configured time will be automatically logged out.
To access these settings,
- Navigate to My Profile>Settings>Security>Session Management.
- Click the slider icon alongside the setting you want to enable.
- Set the time limit, then click Save.
For information on other security related settings, see
- LeadSquared Security Settings – Two Factor Authentication
- LeadSquared Security Settings – Authentication Provider
If you have any doubts or feedback, please leave us a comment below.