We’ve made a bunch of enhancements to the accounts feature. Now you can –
- Capture B2B activities (stakeholder meetings, contract signings, contract renewals, van advertising activities, etc.) on accounts (see How to Post Activities on Accounts).
- Import accounts through CSV (see How to Import Accounts).
- Create Smart Views for your accounts.
- Add custom tabs (see Custom Tab Connector) to display data from external sources. For example –
- View the list of invoices generated for a particular account
- Set up a news feed tab for a specific account
- Perform Add Lead and Add Existing Leads row actions on the Manage Accounts page.
If you’re new to the accounts feature, here’s some documentation to get you started –