Admins can now enable the Image linked Check-in/out setting on Mobile App>Additional Settings for a more stringent approach to attendance registration. With this feature, users will be asked to capture a photo of themselves during the check-in/check-out process. This will help ensure that it’s the right user checking in/out of their respective accounts. To know more, refer to Mobile App Additional Settings.
Revamped Default Dashboard
We have revamped the default dashboard and replaced the old dashlets with the relevant CASA homepage widgets. The default dashboard will be visible to all tenants wherever CASA is not enabled. The widgets included in the default dashboard are –
- Banner widget.
- Lead shortcut widget – Replacing the ‘New Leads Added’ dashlet.
- Task list 1 – Pending – Replacing the ‘Pending task’ dashlet.
- Task list 2 – Overdue – Replacing the ‘Overdue task’ dashlet.
- Key lead/ My lead metrics – Replacing the ‘Key/My lead metrics’ dashlet.
Task Search in List and Smart Views
Search functionality is now supported on Task Smart Views and Task List (on both List and Map views). Users can search for tasks using the following fields –
- Task Fields –
- Task AutoId
- Task Name/Subject
- Task Description
- Lead Fields –
- Last Name
- Email Address,
- Any custom field with Quick Search enabled.
- Opportunity Fields – Opportunity Name
- For DB tenants – Full text search and partial search are supported for all fields except –
- Phone, Mobile, and Email (supports only full text search)
- City, State, Country, Company (supports sub query string search)
- For ESS tenants – Sub query string search is supported for all fields except –
- Task AutoId (supports only full text search)
- Phone and Mobile Number fields (does not support partial search)