You can provide access to your Leadsquared account to LeadSquared support team without sharing user name and password.
- You should be an administrator user to access this feature.
- LeadSquared support team cannot export your lead data.
- From the LeadSqaured dashboard, go to My Account -> Settings -> Users and Permissions and click LeadSquared Support Access.
- Please specify a time frame of at-least of one day while providing access.
Note: Selecting time frame is up to you but it’s advisable to select at-least of one day.
- Enable the agreement note and click Allow Access.
- If you wish to take back the access, you can do so by clicking Revoke Access.
Note: You can view history of Support access requests made by you at Request History. To do so:
- Navigate to My Account -> Settings -> Account Settings -> Request History.