You can use advanced search to find leads where custom fields of activities contain or don’t contain data.
Let’s say you created a custom activity called ‘Home Visit’. You then created a custom field under this activity called ‘Scheduled Date’. You now want to ensure all your home visit activities have dates scheduled for them. In this case, you can set up an advanced search to easily find all leads whose home visit activities have a blank scheduled date –
- Navigate to Leads>Manage Leads.
- Click the Advanced Search button.
- Select Lead Activity Is and select the required custom activity (Home Visit in the example).
- Select the appropriate field under the custom activity (Scheduled Date in the example).
- Select the Contains Data or Does Not Contain Data options. (Does Not Contain Data in the example).
- Select a time period, then click Add. Once your criteria are added, click Find Leads.
Was this Helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post and help us improve.